Request information about degree or diploma programs from this school.
IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs2315 E Pikes Peak Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
IntelliTec Colleges offers career-focused training in allied health care, business, and technology, leading to a Professional Certificate or an Associate of Occupational Studies Degree.
- Graduate career placement assistance
- Day and evening classes offered year round
- Specialized career training with minimal general education classes
- Practical, hands-on experience in class
- Career-specific training equipment
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify - this can be determined during your visit at the Campus.
- Most certificate programs and associate degree programs are approved for the training of veterans
Each of the IntelliTec College campuses has a dedicated Career Services Advisor. The primary purpose of our Career Services Advisors is to assist IntelliTec College graduates in obtaining employment. Our Career Services Advisors offer valuable assistance to help you find a job in your area of specialization.
Our Career Services Department offers assistance to help you find a job.
IntelliTec Colleges has been training people for various careers in Colorado since 1965.
IntelliTec Colleges' mission is to provide excellent career training. Our goal is to produce skilled, employable graduates with our certificate programs and associate degree programs.
IntelliTec Colleges are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
For more information on graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs and disclosure info, click here.